Just last week I was talking to you guys about how I am turning 30. So since I’m on this 30 theme I thought it would be a good time to write down 30 things to do when you turn 30. Lot’s of changes coming in the next few years and I have a good feeling that this year will be the best one yet. So here you have it! I am listing 30 things I want to do in the next year.
- Make a good book list. Even if it’s just for you.
- Have dinner at restaurant by yourself. And maybe take a book from your reading list.
- Go to the movies alone. Just don’t watch a scary movie in case you might need someone to hold.
- Get a tattoo (sorry mom)…
- Take a lessons (dancing, golfing calligraphy whatever your little heart desires)
- Bake a cake from scratch.
- Get rid of that old underwear you find comfortable, the wholes aren’t getting any smaller. lol
- Buy one nice piece of jewelry for yourself. Treat Yo’ Self!
- Bring a friend a bouquet of flowers for no reasons.
- Call your parents more often.
- Host a dinner party.
- Go on a trip to a city you have never been to before.
- SAVE MONEY!
- Exercise more often
- Drink lots of water. It’s good for you!
- Print your favorite photos and display them.
- Take a trip with you sisters or best friends.
- Put cream and lotion all over your body. Your face and body will thank you later.
- Get a massage because you wanted one.
- Do something that scares you. (skydiving, parasailing, bungee jumping the sky is the limit… literally)
- Learn a new hairstyle.
- Get rid of bad habits. (Don’t bite your nails, and don’t be so impulsive.)
- Stop holding grudges.
- Do volunteer work.
- Learn to cook a proper meal. (My husband would like that one)
- Start writing about all the good things in life.
- Learn about your family tree. So you have something too look back at.
- Stop living for social media but live for yourself.
- Plan a ravishing birthday party and list all the things you want to do next year.
- Wake up everyday and be grateful to be alive another day.
What are somethings that are in your bucket list this year? If I forgot something make sure to add it in the comment section.