Setting some goals and resolutions at the beginning of each year is something I do. The last couple of years my goals have been extremely simple, meaning only one big goal a year. For example, 2018 my goal was to be more consistent. So I started with little things like making my bed, and making a list of things I needed to do the next day. 2019 was the year to be more confident, not only with my appearance but with my words and actions. Even though these two goals are something I will continuously need to work, I can honestly say that it has helped me in many ways. Here are my goals for 2020.
- Finish everything I start. Consistency! ( I tend to leave things half way)
- Make more time for friends and family
- Get my degree in accounting (Only a few classes left)
- Real Estate License (Just need to bite the bullet and do it!)
- Save my money. (I have a few things up my sleeve for this. So excited!)
- Travel (Already have somethings lined up!)
- Get up to 10k followers!
- Provide more content that helps and inspire my followers.
- Work out!!! (Hoping the weather changes so I can start running again)
- Become more organized! (Purging out the old, creating a schedule that works, etc)
Now the reason why I am writing this blog post is so that I stay accountable to you and to be able to reflect at the end of the year. But to also encourage you to create goals and try to achieve little milestones so you can show growth in yourself.
Let me know in the comments below what goals you have for 2020!