How’s everyone’s social distancing going? I know that a lot of you are going through your own struggles of self distancing. But I am hoping that this blog post can lead you to a more positive outlook. I fortunately still get to work. However, I do not like the idea of being expose to this crazy virus. Even though I am working I often get sent home from work early since things have been so slow around the office. While being home I catch myself being bored. Personally, I always have to have something to do. So I decided to make a change to keep myself busy.
Here are somethings that I’ve done and plan on doing to keep myself occupied.
- Make the bed each morning. (To help you have a more productive day)
- Look for ways to eat cleaner. (New recipes)
- At home work outs, outdoor runs, and bike rides. (To stay active)
- Picking up a new hobby. (I want to relearn how to crochet, it’s been so long).
- Read a new book. Currently reading Don’t Overthink It.
- Work a brain teaser like a puzzle.
- At home spa. (face mask, nails, toes, take a bath and maybe drink some wine or even better some champagne).
- ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM virtual happy hour with your favorite people.
Just remember to make sure to create a schedule for yourself. Set reminders and keep your body and mind active. I decided to create a daily planner.
- Make a list of everything you want to do each day. To keep yourself accountable and busy.
I try to write down everything that I want to get done. The things that are most important under priorities, random tasks that I want to get done each day under today’s task. Daily reminders, like calling mom or important dates under reminder and notes.
I hope this daily planner is useful to you. Please let me know if you decide to print it out. Also let me know in the comments below what you are doing to stay busy!